Monday, July 26, 2010

Good body lotion/cream?

My arms and legs are strting to get dry/flakey. Can anyone recomend a good body ltion or cream ?Good body lotion/cream?
For a quick cover up try, aveeno, olay, or vaseline. I actually had dry skin before, but then I heard that I was just dehydrated, so I tried drinking more water and now my skin is fine! :) Good luck!Good body lotion/cream?
Olay is good. Dove is too. Dove smells better.


But if you want just a normal lotion with no fancy scent, go for store brand. I use Kroger brand lotion, it's cheaper and works just as well.
olay quench. i love anything olay, and they're a brand that i purchase over and over. i also use their body wash and other face products, and they all work really well
some really good lotion is udder cream, eucerin, and thick cocoa butter vaseline. They can get expensive but they all work really well.
I find Aveeno or Miracle cream to work the best
nivea!!!
wtf

No comments:

Post a Comment