Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Can any body suggest me any good moisturised cream?

which suit oily skin for daly purpose


And also cream is oil-free


Reasonable In costCan any body suggest me any good moisturised cream?
Definately! Eucerin, Shisito, anything from Sephora or the Body shop, Clinique and Dove. i use them!





E-mail me if you have any ?'s!:


marcjacobschic@yahoo.com





%26lt;3 Gemma WardCan any body suggest me any good moisturised cream?
Olay Total Effects Anti-Aging Anti-Blemish





my holy grail moisturizer. i'm oily...so obviously easily acne prone. it helps to keep my pimple away and it controls oily skin.





reasonably cost too.
My dear late Mother always swore by Oil of Ulay for the face and neck and Smiths Cremolia for the hands. She always looked a lot younger than her age.


Both are available in all branches of Boots the Chemist.
nivea comes in a great variety of different skin care needs and is avail. at wal-mart!
I have just started to use Christian Dior R60/80 and its the best stuff I have ever used (i used clinique and clarins before) its absolutely brilliant cant believe the change in my skin after only a couple of days, I bought the serum, eye cream and facial moisturizer because I had ran out everything it came to 拢103 pounds, the facial moisturiser on its own was 拢40ish and its a big pot. I to have very Oily skin on my cheeks and forehead, so I am prone to spots but it hasnt aggrevated my skin in any way, I had to stop using clarins because it bought my spots out, so I have to be careful what I use.
I have tried Biore %26amp; it's not bad...


u could also chek out this gel, wonderful for oily skin, it's by M%26amp;S Autograph range %26amp; is called ';Autograph Illusions Illuminating Mattifying Gel';, it gives a really nice velvety,matt %26amp; clean finish over make-up.
I also have oily skin and like to use oil free products. Nivea make an oil free moisturiser and also their toner is very good by nivea young xx
im not cheap but avon has some reall good makeup and lotion, night cream, moisturizer to
The body Shop Seaweed day cream. Oil free...拢8.
palmers cocoa butter is great. can be used with all skin types, cheap and comes in varying size bottles. found in your local supermarkets ie asda, morrisons etc. its also good to use after shaving as it moisturises well and leaves skin soft. Worth a try as it wont break the bank lol!
Aqueaous Cream is good.


Buy it from local chemists, it is quite reasonably priced too.





You can use it to wash with first to remove the oil from skin, then as a moisturiser so u get 1 cream that has 2 advantages.





Doctors normally prescribe it to patients who have ecezma or dry skin.





But............. I use it for the purpose you would and i have to say I swear by it.
Clean and clear oil free moisturiser... trust me its the best ever!!! Its around 拢4 so you cant go wrong! Its even kept most of my spots away too!
i use coco butter i think its great it has vit e in it so it helps if u have marks 2 and it smells great
try looking in Doves range of moisturers they have loads so one of them is bound to suit your skin and they are really cheap which also helps
Dove Silk it has a tiny hint of tan and little sparkles it looks great and smells fab, you left with skin as soomth as a babies bottom.





Or the boots coco butter it firms the skin and is v good for stretch mark,,,


(';';,)
Clinique's Moisture In-Control Oil-Free Lotion is not only an oil-free lotion but also it contains ingredients for sebum (oil) control.





http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh鈥?/a>
lush hve one for oily skins which is amazing its about 拢10 but it lasts a couple of months
Avons Anew Alternative, its an intensive age cream with spf 25 you can get it in day and night cream, dont be put off because its an anti ageing cream, anyone over 24 should use one. AHA's work by removing the dead skin cells, giving you a much better, balanced skin complexion, your skin will appear more youthful and will have a fabulous glow about it. I have been a beauty therapist for 16 years and a colleague of mine's sister is a dermatologist in New York, she recommended Avons AHA products to me 10 years ago, I've used other products with similar ingredients but I defiantly think this is by far the best and not too expensive quite often its buy 2 for 1.
You should probably use something that balances out your skin. I'd recommend the Arbonne Intelligence Daily Moisturizing Cream. My teenagers use the Intelligence Beyond Basics acne treatment products and my daughter (with oily skin) uses this moisturizer.





They key really is balance and this moisturizer is made to balance the moisture in your skin, giving moisture to the dry areas and less to areas that don't need it as much. My daughter says it doesn't make her feel greasy or dry -- and that it's the best product set she's ever used. Just wish I'd found it for her a few years ago....





It comes in a 4.3 oz./121g tube and is $38.50 in the US; the whole Intelligence set is around $143/US (the acne kit is $60-something). It's available in Canada as well and is sold through reps.





Here's a link to find out more about this product. Good luck finding something.

No comments:

Post a Comment