Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Should I apply a separate sun protection cream on my face or will my normal body sun-cream suffice?

um I like the feeling of facial sun protection creme it feels lighter on my faceShould I apply a separate sun protection cream on my face or will my normal body sun-cream suffice?
http://ngupta.qbeautyzone.com/Should I apply a separate sun protection cream on my face or will my normal body sun-cream suffice?
if it is a matter of saving, u can , but preferably it is batter if you can use facial SPF cream
Definitely apply a seperate one for your face. Lotions and things that are used on faces are a lot more gentle so that you dont break out or get dry skin.
'Although it's possible to use some body sun-creams on the face, I would always avoid it for these reasons:


1. Unless the product is specifically designed for the eye area, applying it around or near the eyes will cause irritation and puffiness


2. The skin on our face is finer in texture so a runny body cream won't apply easily. A richer cream or gel is preferable as it goes on evenly and contains richer moisturising ingredients


3. Our face is constantly exposed to the sun, so a higher protection factor should be used. And burn-prone areas such as the nose, lips and brow bone need extra protection. Use a stick like Lancaster Sensitive Zone Sunstick that's easy to apply direct to the sensitive areas


4. Facial suncare products have added skincare benefits that help address the ageing effects of the sun. For example, Lancaster's Face Cream contains RPF (Radical Protection Factor) to combat sun damage, and helps repair and protect the skin from deeper damage, plus added moisturising ingredients keep skin supple and radiant.'
A separate face cream will help to keep you from breaking out.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment