Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Do you like your Cream at body temperature...?

...or do you like it straight from the fridge...?Do you like your Cream at body temperature...?
Haha..i may need a hand...to squeeze it from my tube..(((*_*)))Do you like your Cream at body temperature...?
Give me it on body temperature...





if possible





in person...





-R
I don't like cream myself, but I always serve it at body temperature when I have the ladies over for tea.
I have no choice...body temperature
It must be me, but I read that as ';Booty Temperature';.





I like it in the fridge.
From the fridge on top of some hot apple pie .
Depends if im eating it or having it poured over me!
From the fridge please Nicky
nicki 2 , i do like my ice cream soft .
Bert likes his whipped with a big walnut on top..nothing stays cold on Berts body for long ;)
Fridge cream with hot pie.





:)
Cold, drizzled all over a super hot cookie
i like it body temp straight from the teet
I don't like cream
Nice and cold,
Only when it's being poured on me.
well wts ur body temperature and were wud u like me to put it lol
Cold... is the best!
warm
yes love it ;)
What have you got in mond ;)?

No comments:

Post a Comment