Tuesday, August 17, 2010

What ';Vitamin E'; Cream do for your face skin? or for your skin body?

I found a Vitamin E but i don't know for what to used it. what it works for? example: acne.. On the vitamin e says ';vitamin e cream';What ';Vitamin E'; Cream do for your face skin? or for your skin body?
I use it all the time especially before I go to bed. It helps diminish fine lines and wrinkles smooths them out. it gives you a youthful glow on your skin you'll love the results but you probably would have to go through the whole jar to see results. I like to use the one without perfume because there's some with it and that just irritates my skin. My skin is real fine and thin real delicate and I'm noticing a nice firm tone to it, I love it I won't stop using it and it's never to early or to late to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment