Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Out of these, what do you think is the best body lotion/cream?

I have normal skin, but I'm aiming for is super, baby-soft skin.





I've done a little research on different brands of body lotions. I've narrowed it down to:





Vaseline


Lubriderm


Cur茅l


Aveeno





I narrowed it down based on ingredients--I'm looking for good ingredients like Shea butter, cocoa butter, natural oils, aloe, etc.





If anyone could offer any suggestions or personal stories about any of these, that would be great. The more detailed, the better.





Although I'd prefer to choose between the brands I've listed, if you want to suggest something else, fine. But if you recommend something else, it should be:





-Available in Walmart/Kmart/a drugstore. I'm not ordering online, and I'm not going to any special stores.





-Relatively inexpensive. I'm actually wavering on Aveeno, due to the price.





-Something other than Dove or Olay. I've already eliminated those two based on ingredients. I'm not trying them.Out of these, what do you think is the best body lotion/cream?
i would go with aveeno which is amazing , its not liquidy which i like and it makes skin so soft and NOT dry :)


if aveeno is a tad bit expensive then i would go with lubriderm which is also AMAZING , id say it has the same results has aveeno if not better;)


now for vaseline , i hope your not talking about the petroleum jelly vaseline , bcz that willl clog your pores like no tomorow ! :P but if its a body lotion with no petroleum jelly then it might work ;)





for curel , i think curel is great, its suggested by dermotoligists and it hydrates and moisturizes the skin wonderfullly , but it doesnt make it the smoothest and softest ;)





i would suggest just buying a bottle of lubriderm curel , and vaseline ( smallest bottle ) and try each one on a part of the body and then compare results , this would be the best idea bcz everyone has different skin types so you cant be sure if you will have the same results has otheers, you can try asking for samples at a drugstoree of those lotions and test them that way :)











hope i helped , sorry that your gonna have to read ALL of that ^Out of these, what do you think is the best body lotion/cream?
My wife has very dry skin and she says the Aveeno works wonders for her. From my wife's experience with it i would say go with the Aveeno.
I use Lubriderm (the Oringinal kind)


It makes my skin nice and soft and it's cheap too!


Put it on right after you come out of the


shower/bath for super soft skin ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment