Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Body cream on face...?

Is it ok to put body cream on ur face? Like its the same skin on the body as the face so whats the problem?Body cream on face...?
Avoid it! Body cream/lotion is too heavy for your face!


THe skin on your face is more fragile and less coarse, you should use a proper face moisturizer!





Also, body cream may block the pores on your face and it also may be too greasy.Body cream on face...?
It namely depends on your skin type and the body cream. If it was something gentle like Aveeno then it's worth a shot. If it's heavily scented like Bath %26amp; Body Works type creams/lotions, then don't. Anything with mineral oil should be avoided on your face because it breaks some people out. It works wonders for some people, but honestly... for me it's not worth the potential breakout. Another way you can tell if it's alright for your face is if you use that body cream on your back. Your back is similar to your face in the way that it can break out just as easily as your face can. So that's something to also consider. Hope I helped.
First of all, I think that it depends on your skin type.. If your facial skin is acne prone, then I wouldn't put body cream on your face. I use lotion every day as soon as I get out of the shower, but I would never put it on my face, because I have some mild acne, and the body cream most likely has oils and such to help keep your skin supple. You should look into buying a good facial moisturizer.. There are some really good brands at walmart for pretty cheap. I use Clean%26amp;Clear Dual Action Moisturizer, and I love it! It's only about 4 dollars at Walmart. Other brands are Neutrogena, Olay, and my friend uses Cetaphil. Hope this helped!
i do it everyday
i do it all the time...

No comments:

Post a Comment