Saturday, July 24, 2010

What cream should i use to remove spots on my hands,legs n all over my body?

Usually fade creams are what fades spots, blemishes %26amp; scars. Cocoa butter is excellant. It blends the spot until it evens the skin tone %26amp; it improves the condition of your skin so does shea butter. You can get the Palmers cocoa butter or shea butter lotion. Get the soap to %26amp; use it to replace whatever you bathe with now. after your shower or bath, put the lotion all over you. Now fade creams active ingrediant is Hydroquinone 2%. The one I'm using right now is called Black %26amp; White Bleaching Cream. I am also using the soap they make to in conjuction with one another. Other fade creams are Esoterica, Palmers the same people that make the Cocoa butter lotion make one called Palmers Skin Success, Nadinola(they have a 3% Hydroquonone but its too strong 4 me, it irritated my skin), Ambi, Ultra Glow, there are so many in the skin care products isle of mostly any drug %26amp; some grocery stores. Walgreens, Cvs, Kmart, Walmart, Kroger, anywhere you should be able to find it. Beauty Supply stores(like Sally's Beauty Supply, Kings, or any other) sell these bleach %26amp; fade creams too.What cream should i use to remove spots on my hands,legs n all over my body?
go visit your doctorWhat cream should i use to remove spots on my hands,legs n all over my body?
Try Elovera cream . it really works. It costs just Rs.75/-
what sort of spots? acne or sun spots?

No comments:

Post a Comment