Saturday, July 24, 2010

I hav dark circle under eyes .can some body tell me any medical cream to remove them?

my age is 20 yearI hav dark circle under eyes .can some body tell me any medical cream to remove them?
u can use Oriflame's Seeing is believing, it really works wonders. My brother is also is using it. It has helped him a lot. It not only reduces dark circles but also the puffiness of eyes. If for any queries kindly mail me at darshini_shekhar@yahoo.co.inI hav dark circle under eyes .can some body tell me any medical cream to remove them?
Garnier Nutritionist Caffeine roll on :)








Just normal General advice :





i have dark circles and im just saying you might not be but when i went to the chemist for my dark circles he did give me a cream but he said that sometimes asians have natural dark circles which cant be gotten ride of and also sometimes they suit a person's face i mean i know for a fact that not very dark but a light darkness under your eyes look nice :) Thats if your asian tho.. i dont know so i just wrote it :P





most make up artists actually give the people who dont have dark circles with a light black eye shadow..
um im not sure but maybe its because u dont get enough sleep or u hav glasses i heard u get those for those reasons maybe u can go to a doctor and ask a really good cream to use

No comments:

Post a Comment