Monday, July 26, 2010

What are the most effective cellulite body creams??

For all over the body?What are the most effective cellulite body creams??
I just asked my wife about this who's been trying to fight this forever, especially since our kids were born, and she's done some extensive research





She says that definetly the best way is through diet so you should always try that first but if you're in a huge hurry, and are adamant about using a cream she recommends that people try Revitol....





One major reason it's so good is because of it's natural ingredients that seem to absorb into the body, and isn't greasy like most. None work right away but this seems to have worked the fastest, and she's right because I'm the one looking at her...





Plus, it has alot of concentrated caffeine which is supposedly supposed to help....





Also (she just looked it up) it's got Retinol A which is huge factor in fighting cellulite and making the skin healthy as well. I guess all these ingredients working together kick some major butt...





Hope that helpsWhat are the most effective cellulite body creams??
I sold Avon and used their stuff....but then I found yvesrocher.com and buy it from them now... it works better than the Avon, plus you get free stuff with your order. I am now addicted to the stuff they have.
My grandma was a massage therapist and she always said, it's not the lotion, it's the massage itself. Rub in a circular motion ';toward your heart';. She cured a lot of women's cellulite!
I am an Arbonne skincare consultant. You will really appreciate these products if you give them a chance. All of our products are hypoallergenic, dermotologist tested, organic offerings, no animal testing, no animal by-products, botanically based (plant based). We are very popular for our anti-aging sets. We have seen them work wonders and change many people's lives. The acne line is awsome. I use them myself. I battled acne all my life and I've tried it all from the at home natural remedies to the proactiv to the dermotologist. Nothing worked for me until I was introduced to arbonne. Please take a look for yourself and discover what Arbonne can do for you too. Go to arbonne.com enter consultant ID#16329378. If you are not able to place an order or would like further help please email me at jca0205@yahoo.com. I would love to assist you in any way possible. I would even like for you to look at some before and after pics. They are awsome!!!We actually have a cellulite cream and body wash that I hear is really good from lots of users.
It's not really a cellulite (sp) cream but, Nivea firming lotion works really well when consist. used
do you have it all over your body? i use jergens firming cream
Avon offers one that seems okay, but I also have heard that the more water you drink the more your dipples dissappear, so why not try both.

No comments:

Post a Comment