Monday, July 26, 2010

Can you use St. Ives, body lotion as a face cream also?

Can you also use St. Ives body lotion not only on your body but your face as well as a moisturizer, etc.?





I don't want to cause my face to break out because I put body lotion on my face, lol.Can you use St. Ives, body lotion as a face cream also?
I wouldn't.


A lot of people would, but I am anal about that kind of thing.





Most moisturizers are made for specific parts of the body.Can you use St. Ives, body lotion as a face cream also?
I don't think so. Face lotion is usually made specifically so that it won't clog your pores (look for something that says ';non-comodogenic'; or oil free).





They don't really make body lotion with those same ingredients though, so I think it could very easily clog your pores and/or cause you to break out. Plus like Arabesque mentioned, they have heavier fragrances and stuff that can cause irritation too.
I can only use the stuff for sensitive skin.
wouldnt suggest it no.





to harsh for your face.
I wouldn't because it will probably cause breakouts. Also, I personally haven't had good experiences with St. Ives. It breaks me out wherever I put it. The soap seems to leave residue and the lotion seems to clog pores.
No, there may be harsh chemicals or heavy fragrances that might irritate your face. I wouldn't go for it.
no.. the chemicals of a body lotion is not the same as the face lotion.. you have to use a mild moisturizer on ur face..


it can cause you to break out or dry out ur skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment