Saturday, July 24, 2010

Has any body tried ? What is your best Ice-cream Soda?

Has anybody tried this? I made this ice cream soda, called mississippi mud, Its with Hard choclate icecream, coke, heavy choclate syrup, lots of whipped cream on top and a cherry, Whats is your favorite? and give me the recipesHas any body tried ? What is your best Ice-cream Soda?
I like the dreamscicle. Just scoops of vanilla ice cream in an orange soda. YUM!Has any body tried ? What is your best Ice-cream Soda?
I like vanilla ice cream in Ginger Ale. It's the most soothing when you are sick with a fever. Creamy, mild flavors.
Dr. Pepper and pumpkin-pie ice cream. It sounds absolutely vile and disgusting but it's surprisingly delicious.
I love a Coke float - just a ball of vanilla ice cream in a glass of Coke. Takes me back to my childhood %26amp; going out for a meal at the Little Palace restaurant in Chong Pang in Singapore with my parents %26amp; brother. It was a weekly treat which I always looked forward to!
naw, i don't care for ice cream sodas.
My favorite is Dr. Pepper and Chocolate Ice cream.
My favorite is root beer and chocolate ice cream.
whoa. your ice cream soda sounds like an absolutely delicious killer! i wonder if there's anything out there that can top that. i love the classic root beer float though. with ben and jerry's vanilla ice cream. yummy. maybe you could try ben and jerry's ice cream in your drink! check out the new york super fudge chunk. YUM.
hey i do something like that but also add some marshmallow cream and it makes it soooooooooooo good it is sinful

No comments:

Post a Comment