Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have tan arms and legs but a cream paste body and upper arms?

Hey all I'm persian, so I'm white like caucasians on my upper arms/body + legs. My face is a little bit tan, along with my arms and feet. I figure if I use sun screen, i can protect myself from the tan, but I'm afraid something will react with my acne scrub that I use? I dont want to put sunscreen on my face if I have acne scrub on it...what do ya'll think?I have tan arms and legs but a cream paste body and upper arms?
you should always be using sunscreen. especially if you are exfoliating. your body and upper arms are light because they have less exposure to the sun. wear tank tops to even out the arms. you could also try sunless tannersI have tan arms and legs but a cream paste body and upper arms?
use spf but also put a mild tanning lotion on the lighter parts
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment