Saturday, July 24, 2010

How often should you apply face cream and body lotion?

I'm 21. I use face cream once a day, before bedtime, in order to prevent the acne products I use from drying my face excessively. Should I do it more often?





I apply body lotion once a week only, after I take a bath. I drink 2 l of water a day, so is it still necessary to use body lotion more often?





I use anti-cellulite gel only once a week too. My cellulite isn't that bad. Again, should I apply it more often?





Finally, I use the same hand cream for both hands and feet. Is it really necessary to have a special cream for feet?How often should you apply face cream and body lotion?
Dear, you are spending way too much time and money on this stuff...if your face is dry, you don't have to increase moisturizer, but decreas the acne med.





if your skin is not dry, no need to moisturize more often (body), but it won't hurt. May need more in the winter because of the drier air/indoor heat.





most moisturizers are the same-hands-feet-doesn't matter.





drop the cellulite cream-it doesn't work.





finally, the best thing you can do to have good, healthy and beautiful skin is to limit sun exposure. use Oil of Olay oil free moisturizer with SPF 15 every day and don't sunbathe!How often should you apply face cream and body lotion?
I am addicted to lotion, so my opinion isn't really the best, I'm sure. But I use body lotion at least twice a day, hand lotion more like 4-5 times a day. I don't use special foot lotion, and I don't use an anti-cellulite gel. I use an anti-acne moisturizer on my face and neck twice a day when I wash my face so it doesn't dry out. I don't think theres really a cut and dry ';specific'; way to moisturize, but this is the method I adapted to because it was my moms method of choice.
If you don't feel greasy and you're not breaking out from all of the moisture you're doing pretty good. I use retina-a and I'm still searching for a facial moisturizer that will keep my face moisturized enough and not clog pores. :( What do you use and do you have good luck with it?
read the bottle-be aware, though, that they will probably suggest you apply slightly more than what is necessary (so that you will have to buy more from them)
not rlly nessecary to apply special foot and hand cream but you should apply lotion everyday, face cream ur doing good on though

No comments:

Post a Comment