Saturday, July 24, 2010

A body cream that gives a heating sensation? HELP?

Okay so i receive this gift a couple of months ago. I cant seem to remember who gave it to me but its called radiance body souffle (with the last 'e' being stressed out) and i just ignored it thinking it'll be 'another' ordinary lotion like something to bulk up my cabinet (friends just give me a lot of those stuff and you know i dont use them all at a time!). Anyway, i decided to try it on and it was weird because it kinda heaten up my skin and the cream was too heavy and now, i just dont feel like this is any ordinary lotion cream. It has an excellent smell though.





Has anyone tried something like this before? What is this body souffle exactly for?.. and how to read it the right way?





thanks=]]A body cream that gives a heating sensation? HELP?
It sounds like a tingle lotion. My girlfriend works at a tanning salon and put some on me. It contained niacin and is supposed to bring the blood closer to the skin to help tan better. It burned and made my skin really red. Look on the ingredients and see if it contains niacin, that would be what is causing the burning sensation.
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment