Monday, July 26, 2010

I was creaming my body with a new perfumed cream and rubbed my privates also now its itchy. what can i do?

Try taking a long shower, cleansing thoroughly where its itchy. Also, try applying some baby powder after you get out.I was creaming my body with a new perfumed cream and rubbed my privates also now its itchy. what can i do?
basically, wait for it to stop and don't add anymore cream to your privates. any sort of scented oils, creams, even toilet paper can aggravate sensitive skin down there.I was creaming my body with a new perfumed cream and rubbed my privates also now its itchy. what can i do?
Please take a shower. Never put perfumed lotions, creams, or body mist on your private parts. This goes for everyone.. sensitive skin or not.
  • face mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment