Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do i get the best body cream ?

Am black but the **light skinned** black person.I used to use a body cream product which really gave me a very nice color and brought the best out of my skin.I used it whiles i was i Europe and now in the US,i cant get a very good body cream that works good for my skin.I have tried about 4 body creams and they all made me soooo dark.Infact,they tanned my color as if i rubed charcoal on my skin everyday.Does any **light skinned** black fellow know any good body cream that helped him/her here in the US,i can purchase to bring the glow in my skin and make me look the fair color i was some years ago.In fact,which of these body creams on the market will bring out the natural color in my skin really really well.I know some creams work excellently for some color type(race) than others,so need advice from someone black who is also very fair or **light skinned** and has used a body cream which really helped him/her.Thank youHow do i get the best body cream ?
1. Wrong section


2. I'm not black


3. I recommend cocoa butter lotion =]]How do i get the best body cream ?
Look I am not black in fact I'm a white Australian, but I did see an episode of Oprah (and I think I'd be right in saying she'd be considered a light skinned black person). Anyway she was recommending a cream called ';touch me and try to leave'; cute name hey, but she can afford anything and she was giving it a huge wrap up. Try that maybe, unfortunately I have no idea who makes it I just never forgot the name!
  • concealer makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment