Monday, July 26, 2010

Which Jewellery/accessories with new Black & Cream 'Body Con' dress? Help!?!?

I have a new Jane Norman tight Body-Con/Pencil Dress, in a Bandage style, with bold black and light cream/off-white stripes/blocks of colour, but im stuck with how to accessorise such a bold statement dress!.





Here it is: http://www.janenorman.co.uk/fcp/product/buy-fashion-look-fabulous/Glitz-%26amp;-Glamour/panelled-body-con-dress/5060?colour=black





I'd like to wear it to go out with my fiance and his workmates for Christmas drinks and possibly a nightclub afterwards, so whilst i want to look 'glammed-up', it's not a conservative event.... ie. I'd like to look young, fashionable. modern and sexy (who doesnt?! lol), rather than too straight-laced iykwim?





I've already chosen black footless tights and black platform high-heels, bold red lips and black winged eyeliner, with a black cropped leather jacket..... BUT!..... *I have no idea what colour jewellery to wear, or which style to go for*.





I'm thinking perhaps red could look good with this dress, if done properly, but im not sure .... the dress is quite bold and in-your-face, so i dont want to look cluttered and over-the-top with too much bold jewellery that might fight with the dress.


I'm thinking it's perhaps best to keep it fairly simple, but im getting myself in a tizz about it! (ugh the simple things always give me most stress! lol)





Could anyone pleeeeease be kind enough to give me some ideas about which COLOUR jewellery would pair well with this dress.... and also, which STYLE... (ie. red stud earings? hoops? chandeliers? no earings at all? bangles? bracelet? chain? necklace? pendant? etc etc).





Sorry for such a long message and thanks soooooooo much for your help! xxxWhich Jewellery/accessories with new Black %26amp; Cream 'Body Con' dress? Help!?!?
Opal Necklace or Turqoise





.

No comments:

Post a Comment