Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ever run out of shaving cream while shaving various body parts?

This happened to me tonight.... thank god I had a tube of Astroglide handy...





That stuff can do ANYTHING!Ever run out of shaving cream while shaving various body parts?
Choochy cream works well too! What? It's a real product really!Ever run out of shaving cream while shaving various body parts?
yes i have and i wasn;t as lucky as u
Ahhh, that's gross!








Send photos, please.
I have never used shaving cream. I use an electric razor.
No. I rarely use shaving cream anyways. I usually just use soap...now that stuff can do anything.
nope
eh, thats when I make my own
Yes and plain soap can get you cut.
I don't use shaving cream. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm weird.
Yes.


Just use water.
Wow, indeed it can! When I run out of shaving cream, I just use a little bit of hair conditioner.

No comments:

Post a Comment