Saturday, July 24, 2010

Can any body plz suggest me a good moisturising cream.......?

trust me and you won't regret it





Nivea Moisturiser...i've been using it for years now ...and it does make huge differenceCan any body plz suggest me a good moisturising cream.......?
Loreal whiteperfect spf15- protects your skin from uv rays, it's really good!Can any body plz suggest me a good moisturising cream.......?
Nivea


vaseline


honey(natural)
Cream21 or Dove or Johnson%26amp;johnson baby cream and if you are very poor try drink alot of water that will take care of all the moisture your skin needs
Cetaphil. It's affordable and can be used anywhere on the body. My dermatologist recommended it to me and I love it. I use it all over and my skin stays soft and moisturized all day. The best part is that you can use it on your face or body and it doesn't have any added color or fragrance so it won't irritate sensitive skin.
nivea or lakme
My personal favourite is Johnson Baby lotion, try it it's very gud
I like avon anew, you can buy it online, free shipping.





also L'oreal revitalift - smells so good!





anything by nivea is good too.
There is literally nothing on the market as good as Melaleuca's Renew Moisturizer. It cleared up my daughters severe eczema ( that was costing me over $70 a month in prescriptions and was still a problem )
The best body cream I have ever come across (and Ive tried them all lol) is the original Keri lotion. Its kind of expensive but its awesome. I even used it through my pregnancy and I didnt get any stretch marks. As far as face cream, I like Origins. Its all natural and wont clog your pores. Good luck!
apricot moisturizer by shene herbals (http://www.sheneherbals.com)
mosturiser for body or face??


Take ponds/vaseline lotion you can use it on your body.


Try lakme skin creams for your face.
U can go for Dove,nivea,lakme...All these r good..
The problem with all the other products that have been recommended is they either contain oils, alcohol or petroleum jelly (Vaseline). ALL of these ingredients destroy skin cells and actually cause more a drying effect.





The only product I would recommend is the Hydrating Creme Concentrate (for your face) or the Hydrating Creme Concentrate for Body by Bee-Luscious. Neither of these will ever feel greasy or oily. They dry immediately to a powdery soft feel.
Try nivea its the best but dont buy the Indian thing. go to a dutyfree shop and u get a biig jar for about Rs.150-175.It will last about 2 months(body and face)
It's difficult to suggest a good moisturising cream without knowing what part of the body it will be used on. As a general guideline though never buy anything with mineral oil. Mineral oil does not absorb into the skin and the body rejects it.


If it's for face then I recommend a visit to a Clinique cosmetic counter and they can help you pick the perfect moisturizer that works for you.
I live in the desert where it's very dry. I use Jergens Ultra Healing Lotion. It's awesome. Lasts all day.
If you have dry and irritable skin, go for Nivea No Frangrance Classic Body Cream.





If you want something more adventerous, I suggest Body Shop Body Butter in Pink Grapefruit.





Also check out these ranges: Le Petit Marseillais, Palmolive, Avon.





Hope that helped :)





Lilu XOX
Vasseline.!.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment