Monday, July 26, 2010

Body wash/cream for bacne scars?

My back is clear of acne now but I still have a lot of scars from the acne I used to have. It's so horrible that I can't even wear tank tops in the summer. Is there any drugstore product that actually works to fade or clear bacne scars? PLEASE I AM DESPERATEBody wash/cream for bacne scars?
Bio Oil. Its not too expensive, and you can get it at your local drug store. I have suffered with scars for years, trying everything, and this is the only thing that works. It doesnt happen overnight, but you begin to see results within a week. If your serious about getting this cleared up, i highly, highly reccomend it!Body wash/cream for bacne scars?
i've had the same problem and am curious to see an answer. Otherwise acne scars are just like regular scars aren't they? So you could try the just general ones that would probably be at a drugstore. If I am remembering correctly there's something like cocoa butter that I believe is used for stretch marks and scars, maybe that.
Mederma works for all kinds of scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment