Monday, July 26, 2010

Body waxing cream?

iam a guy and i have body hair and i dnt like having body hair. I wanted to know that if i try to put on some hair removal cream on my chest, would my hair not grow for a long time?.....and what types of hair removal cream are there that doesnt make your hair grow for a long time, the best one? (and iam not getting laser surgery). ..and is it a good thing to put on hair removal cream to get rid of body hair rather than waxing?...thank youBody waxing cream?
Well, as a female, I've used both waxing and depilatroy creams for hair removal. In my opinion, waxing is definitely better. The cream seems to have the same effect as shaving, and the hair starts coming back in 2-3 days (even though most creams claim that hair won't grow for a long time). However, waxing usually lasts a couple of weeks or so, and feels a lot smoother.Body waxing cream?
waxing is better

No comments:

Post a Comment