Monday, July 26, 2010

Good body lotion/cream?

My arms and legs are starting to get dry/flakey. Can anyone recomend a good body lotion or cream ?Good body lotion/cream?
Jergens Ultra Healing, or any of the Jergens lotions....Shea Butter, Age Defying, Skin Firming. My personal fave is the Age Defying one (which used to be called Multi-Vitamin). The skin firming is cool, but the bottle warns u not to be in the sun a lot if you use that one.


It's a good lotion that's not watered down, lasts pretty well all day and doesn't cost alot. It also doesn't leave you feeling greasy or slippery and has a light scent that doesn't clash w/ perfume, body sprays etc. You can find it anywhere lotion is sold but you can get a 22oz bottle for around $6 or so at Wal-Mart if you want to save money. As a black woman who is very very prone to visibly dry skin, this is one of the few lotions that I only have to use only once in the morning after showering and it lasts all day (except when I wash my hands of course). But this lotion is great for any skin tone. We keep a big bottle of it at my job and everybody loves it and uses it after they wash their hands. Great for hands, elbows and feet, too, especially after bathing. Hope this helps!Good body lotion/cream?
Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter Lotion. It moisturizes really really well and smells good, but the scent is not overpowering at all. I have horribly dry skin and that's what I use to help it.
Cetaphil has a very nice moisturizing cream. The Body Shops body butters are great, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment